Friday, May 20, 2011

NIA Pump and Dump Scam Exposed

MORE INFORMATION ON THIS HERE:http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2011/05/silver-scam-and-nia-conspiracy.html

Peter Schiff warns about the NIA (National Inflation Association) pumping some penny mining stock:

Does Peter Schiff have his own selfish interest?  George Hemminger of Survive and Thrive T.V. responds to Peter's NIA statements:

The above is an example of FREE SPEECH in America.  But it also demonstrates how we feel toward one another here in the USA.  Not one big happy family eh?

I can tell you as The News UNIT here that I am hated because some days I feel silver is going up and recently now I have taken a position that silver is going way down.  All of the sudden I'm evil because I feel the criminal insiders are going to bomb silver to the floor.  So if you say $65 you're ok but if you mention $15 or $20 you might get shot.  These precious metals wars are not for the timid. 

So how do I feel about the U.S.A.?  Scroll down a few posts and you'll find out....I really think some of our enemies here are our own countrymen....How about that?