Friday, April 8, 2011

Small Earthquakes: Texas and Arkansas

I hear "conspiracy theories" that there are ways to forecast earthquakes now but I cannot verify that.  I have my own suppositions but that's entirely what they are are "suppositions".  Nevertheless I have noticed some shaking going on in Texas and Arkansas here recently.  You can check this out and this site is also available in the LINKS here to the right of this blog:

USA Recent Earthquake Map


I don't need any fakers trying to spread false earthquake information from YOU TUBE talking about HAARP RINGS and rogue tornadoes.  I'll be tornado hunting here shortly myself....developing....

Here's a YOU TUBER that watches seismic activity.  I'm wondering what's going on in Texas and Arkansas.  The rumors abound of course but they are just rumors:



...developing...