Thursday, April 28, 2011

Does FEMA Know an Earthquake is Coming?

The U.S. Shakeout by FEMA:
(Simulates 70,000 people evacuated from Texas) 

After an absolute legion of tornadoes and now extensive flooding the next FEMA practice drill for "preparedness" is an EARTHQUAKE DRILL called "U.S. Shakeout".  Usually it seems we have all this preparedness for stuff that never happens but is directed toward taking more of our freedoms (e.g. T.S.A. /D.H.S. and home grown terrorist threats):
http://www.beforeitsnews.com/story/596/992/Largest_Earthquake_Drill_In_America_History_As_Great_Central_U.S._ShakeOut_Begins_Along_New_Madrid_Seismic_Zone.html
The New Madrid Fault has been experiencing seismic activity as I have seen this on the USGS Earthquake/Hazards Website.
Somthing fishy with this story:
This guy seems somewhat of a reporter but it smells of too much HAARP B.S.  Otherwise there are some things here to take notice of...
I agree with this guy's video that Alex Jones is missing something in his message....
WARNING:  "Dutchsinse" from YOU TUBE's gang here probably full of misinformation again.   GET BENT!  I'll leave this up for a while but I'm probably taking it down soon.  These are the HAARP RING and SCALER SQUARES and EPICENTER dreamers.  Let the earthquakes and FEMA come! The government is less of a hazard than you freaks!  Truth is those who really are prepared don't need your B.S. for one second.

THE SHAKEOUT DRILL WAS ACTUALLY TODAY.  I missed it :-(
http://www.shakeout.org/centralus/ 
I'll leave this up for entertainment and exposure.  There are many things coming ahead and I'll be out there chasing more tornadoes Lord willing.  (I'd love to film a live earthquake.  Have to keep a cam ready at all times.) If you are in Christ Jesus you have been begotten unto a lively hope.  SHAKEOUT! :-)  I'm going to BREAKOUT OF HERE :-)....

ONCE IN A WHILE I GET DUPED :-) and I can laugh it off:  


:-)

...developing...