Sunday, November 8, 2020

ELECTION 2020 DEBACLE: FOX NEWS PULLS JUDGE JEANINE PIERRO OFF THE AIR TO AVOID EXPOSING ELECTION FRAUD

*****Judge Jeanine pulled from FOX NEWS***** 

*****She planned to expose ELECTION FRAUD******

******FOX NEWS SUPPORTS ELECTION FRAUD*****

*****ELECTION 2020 DEBACLE*****

*****Is Joe Biden really President-Elect?*****

*****THIS ELECTION IS NOT OVER*****

*****Maybe God did choose President Trump?*****

If God chose President Trump this election will proceed no further but God will have his way with it.  The TRUMP-JUDEO-CHRISTIAN-NEW AGE #MAGA MIXED-MULTITUDE CHURCH and all their CRONY CHRISTIAN CAPITALIST PASTORS, PROPHETS, AND PROPHETESSES are still very suspect to me because they don't preach the word of God in truth and have so many perverted HOLY BIBLE versions that sow all manner of discord.  But could I be wrong?  Perhaps God is a 'unity in diverse doctrine' kind of God and he's building his imperfect church with imperfect people? I don't know anymore.  But I am going to watch this closely and decide eventually what God I should serve in all of this.  Should I serve the God of the HOLY BIBLE A(KJ)V, the God of the NIV84,...the NASB?  I don't know anymore. What is truth?  Does anyone have the truth in God and lie not?  Or are all men liars?

I said in my haste, All men are liars.
-PSALM 116.11