Sunday, May 5, 2019

Laura Loomer exposes the FACEBOOK GESTAPO

*****The FACEBOOK GESTAPO*****


*****LAURA LOOMER VISITS FACEBOOK******

The Geheime Staatspolizei of FACEBOOK

Laura Loomer visits FACEBOOK in person and FACEBOOK calls the police on her:

It's being reported more and more how FACEBOOK is banning conservative, pro-Trump, white people who speak out on political and current events in the news:

Laura Loomer's VIDEO DESCRIPTION reads as follows:

On May 2, 2019, I was permanently banned by Facebook and Instagram, and labeled as a “dangerous person”, a terrorist. Others who were banned include Milo Yiannopoulos, Alex Jones, and Paul Joseph Watson. 

I have not committed a crime. My only crime is that I am a Conservative Jewish woman. I am now banned on every single social media platform and have been banned from making a living in America simply because of my politics.

I went to Facebook today and confronted them in Silicon Valley about why they banned me and labeled me a terrorist. 

They called the police on me and banned me from the property forever. 

1984 is here. 

Please support my legal battle against censorship and Big tech tyranny! Donate today at FreeLoomer.com, and sign the petition. Together, we can #StopTheBias 

Subscribe to my website at https://lauraloomer.us/ 

Support my independent journalism:  https://loomer.revv.co/general-funds







I'm not sure what her affiliation is with Alex Jones and INFOWARS yet but I don't think she's the INFOWARS TYPE OF JOURNALIST however I'm still monitoring this situation...