Sunday, July 9, 2017

Attorney Allin Gold wants to cross examine The News UNIT LIVE

The Honorable Allin Gold requests a PUBLIC HEARING:

For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
-PSALM 109.2



The COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION will be in session soon:

I hope he's ready for this:

The Judge of all the earth is watching:

In Christ Jesus I have been declared NOT GUILTY:

What a Saviour!

But of course BEWARE OF MEN:

My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
-PSALM 7.10

Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
-PSALM 59.9

But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
-PSALM 59.16

Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
-PSALM 59.17

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
-PSALM 62.2

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
-PSALM 62.6

But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
-PSALM 94.22












..developing...