Thursday, February 23, 2017

You Pastors still don't understand DISPENSATIONS

DISPENSATIONAL THEOLOGY

What a joke!

More vain jangling and not edification and exhortation to rightly divide the word of truth:

I haven't even listened to this yet and I can hear it already...

Some of you who think I'm a fool for judging this matter even though I haven't heard this message below need to realize that I've heard these Fundamental King James Only Baptist preachers for years and I know they very often do not rightly divide the word of truth:

I don't expect any of these remaining few men to do anything useful to edify the body of Christ and build anyone up in the faith. I do however expect that we are in THE FALLING AWAY right now as evil men and seducers are waxing worse and worse and soon the man of sin the son of perdition will be on the scene: