Thursday, February 16, 2017

President Trump PRESS CONFERENCE

We really have a REAL PRESIDENT folks!  I can hardly believe it but it's true:

This guy is amazing!

My confidence in the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is just gone over 100% on the meter and here on The News UNIT I am going to very often ignore all the b.s. coming from the media and other enemies of America.

The best thing to do right now is simply listen to President Trump himself and ignore just about everyone else.  

A NOTE ON my Trump "The Trumpet" commentary:

I do not believe at all that Kim Clement or any other alleged prophet heard from God concerning President Donald Trump. Very often many of these alleged prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and Evangelical leaders do not know the scripture nor do they know the power of God. What they know is how to write more books and teach things they ought not to do for filthy lucre's sake and to exalt and promote their phony ministries and NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. 

As far as the next 8 years go I believe true Christians (such as myself whether you like it or not) need to pray for Trump and his entire cabinet and so forth that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  

Now whether we see improvements in the USA and we see America made great again I suspect that we will see it for a season.  And you might want to take these next 8 years very seriously to REDEEM THE TIME THAT REMAINS because regardless of the current optimism with President Trump the scripture declares that evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse deceiving and being deceived.  

Let's also hope that Trump believes on the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of his soul and if there is some Evangelical style Christian leader that is called alongside these men in high places of government (such as Billy Graham used to do) that it would be a man of truth and verity who is not ashamed of the gospel of Christ and actually is a true believer who might be able to proved these leaders with the wise counsel they need from the one living and true God.

So for now I am really enjoying this presidency and at times I admit the vermin in the media and these enemies of America can get under my skin but I shall do my best to ignore most of their noise and pray that they would be taken in their own devices and be ultimately put to silence and ashamed: