Tuesday, December 22, 2015

From a guy who needs a microphone so he can speak out against The News UNIT

Some folks can dish it out but they can't take it

I just watched your News Unit entry-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EF5DOoQFjo
This blog post is clearly extreme mockery of me, but worse, your toying with praying to God in jest is disgusting, sir.
The irony is that you played the lady’s rant but stopped short of her dealing with the Pope. THAT was what was in context in the blog post. I know of no other source dealing with the Pope’s remarks in such a condensed form.
Why did you leave that part out? Don’t bother to answer. You are a very smart fellow, and you had a reason known to you I suspect.
I now feel that you have been toying with me so that you could make use of me as a whipping boy.
Let’s end things my friend. I do not need to respond to this sort of thing further.
From hereon out, you are free to mock me any way you want, but I will soon drop all contact with your sites and links to you.
Can you imagine how I am supposed to explain to my readers, who follow my link to The News Unit, why I accept your extreme mockery of me.
This makes me look like a demented sadomasochist.
This is a sad ending, but end it must. I see no reason to be made into your buffoon willingly.
Romans 14:16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
I caution you as you continue mocking and blaspheming at God and Jesus Christ. If you are born again, bad things are coming.
In Christ Jesus
S____ V__ N_____
PS All email from you will be blocked herewith. Kindly stop calling my phone also.







 INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
FOR AN UPCOMING VIDEO RESPONSE
COMPLETE WITH SCRIPTURAL STUDY 

(YOU TUBE has CENSORED The News UNIT to 15 minute videos so I won't be able to do this now for at least 6 months)







Verses of Scripture that come to my mind regarding this situation:

All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him.
--PROVERBS 19.7

Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
--PROVERBS 27.6

And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
--ROMANS 15.14

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
--PSALM 133

And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;
--ACTS 15.39

 ...developing...