Monday, December 2, 2013

Something notable is coming down on America; and the world

 
The News UNIT writes:

I don't like to post my feelings and this is the first time ever I'm going to do it although I have to be clear on this as I am not a prophet and I do not desire to dish out misinformation.  But my recent cogitations have sort of troubled me, yet not for me but for those who are not ready to meet God. 

No I did not hear from God in an audible voice but I just know that there is something very evil about to occur that will drive this nation into submission to a very deadly rule.  

We have had over the last several years now a growing number of what you might call alarmists who are also called conspiracy theorists and who pride themselves as being part of their freedom and libertarian movements along with their delusions of alternative news.  

Here's the danger of all of this:  They have been crying wolf now for a long time and many of them (I suspect most of them) have been doing it for sport and to feed their fetish for some kind of conspiratorial entertainment and alternative news genre.

Now here we are in America:  The big bad wolf is coming and most everyone does not care.  Think about that.  Selah.


And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
---II THESSALONIANS 2.11-12
 


...developing...