Sunday, December 2, 2012

Examining Christians in Hollywood

Angus Jones takes the heat for his statement on Hollywood.  He should be more like me here on The News UNIT and be more sensitive. :-)

A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise [man] keepeth it in till afterwards.
---PROVERBS 29.11

I have to admit I'm not afraid to speak my mind when necessary.  Otherwise I try to lead a quiet and peaceable life.

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
---I PETER 3.15 

I found myself in a precarious position in my old career employment and finally the conspirators moved to get rid of me.  They prevailed and perhaps are rejoicing now but I know the fashion of this world.  In the meantime what little faith I have in Christ Jesus remains and I'm sealed unto the day of redemption:

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
---I CORINTHIANS 5.9-10 




...developing...