Friday, March 2, 2012

What's with GOOGLE and YOU TUBE?

Greg you never got around to telling us what's really going on with GOOGLE and YOU TUBE specifically---?



I can tell you this:  Every time I look at YOU TUBE now I'm forced to look at more of even their own advertising such as this "PROJECT X" movie trailer over and over again.  No I don't have to click on it, but her tight ass is sticking in my face every day here and actually now that I watched the trailer here below this is very accurate what goes on at "parties" today all across the nation.  Maybe not a vehicle in the swimming pool but everything else is accurate.  How do I know this?  I get out and look around but I'm really vexed by the world now and all that's going on.  I'd rather live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  It's getting more and more difficult as modern Sodom and Gomorrah is ever increasing unto more ungodliness:


For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
---ROMANS 1.26

...developing...