Friday, March 9, 2012

mamacas102w attacks The News UNIT

Behold an Israelite indeed in whom is no guile!

Bring it on!  We'll see what manner of spirit ye are of:  Here is a slanderous message mamacas102w places on her YOU TUBE channel to actually slander and threaten The News UNIT.  Well shall I turn the other cheek to you?  As I watch this video below I find already that ye say and do not:  I am awaiting your video with great interest---thank you:

mamacas102w (whatever her name is) doesn't like her videos embedded.  Well then why don't you set up your YOU TUBE channel so they are private or use another format and don't allow users to embed them with that public code?  Oh, and I cannot wait to see how I blasphemed the Holy Ghost because for this Gentile believer on the Lord Jesus Christ, that is impossible for me to accomplish:  Read her kind comments to another poster and to myself here:  http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/03/shandilyamai-shundai.html?showComment=1331302325365#c3696419313387208314



Behold my accuser mamacas102w declares on her YOU TUBE comments:

As for the man called,"NEWSUNIT" who has stolen my videos and placed them on his blog site, SHAME ON YOU! Calling yourself a follower of Jesus Christ! I call BS on you! You use other people for your own personnal financial gain! Mammon WHORE!!! You ask for donations on this blogsite that you are using to blaspheme the Holy Spirit which by the way is UNFORGIVABLE!!!! Wait for it you lying devil cause I will be addressing you in a video very soon! You had no right or permission to put my videos on your blog site. You are money hungry whore!
Forgive them father for they know not what they do.
The Stoning of Stephen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuj6iiJ0fdg
Guilotines in the U.S;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujX8evzRXN0


The verbal attack above by mamacas102w is a rather confusing discourse in that she states that I am using something to blaspheme the Holy Spirit which is unforgivable.  Then she calls me a few names and says at the end 'Forgive them father for they know not what they do.'  So first I'm unforgivable and then forgive me?  Is that it?  Find out soon in her upcoming video to address me in this matter.

Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
---MATTHEW 5.11

...developing...