Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who's telling the truth?

The credibility of media is just about gone.  It's turned into a perverted form of entertainment and social game playing while full of every kind of vanity and vain deceit imaginable.

Russian Television U.S.A. has this G4T on there again.  Anything this guy says anymore is suspect to me at best.  Only one time that I'm aware of he was telling the truth was when he called me and asked me what to do with a guy he saw lying on the side of a road in some tall weeds.  I thank God he called me because the guy would have died if he wouldn't have called the fire department and EMT's as I told him to do.  Other than that all this other nonsense is just that---nonsense:
 
Right now I'm becoming convinced that most of the news sources are all lies and deceit.  They are also a strange way of entertainment.  Sources say if you knew him in person you would know the rest of the story.  But I just don't care anymore:  CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, RTV, INFOWARS.....all men are liars!

Let God be true and every man a liar.

...developing...