Saturday, February 4, 2012

Who is Pastor Dowell?



I can tell you this:  I sent him a few comments about a month or two ago and he blocked me from his site.  It was simple bible questions that he could not and would not answer.  In addition to that I sent him a PERSONAL MESSAGE and he responded by saying:  

"You have no idea what I am doing here."  ---Pastor Dowell

Now since then The News UNIT has been BLOCKED on his channel.  I don't even see that message on my message history.  Interesting!  Something fishy there and I think any thinking person that is somewhat aware gets the drift:

So what is this all about?  Start by  CLICKING HERE




Also over the last two years I had the same computer tech dispatched to my home here to fix my computer under warranty repair.  He was a Mong and we had some interesting conversation.  One thing that was especially revealing was he mentioned that many in his family including his dad, brother, etc. worked for the C.I.A.  He mentioned he knew many foreign people getting hired with the C.I.A. here in the U.S.A.  I didn't think much of that until recently.  Now I get it.

He then was dispatched again and I further questioned him about his C.I.A. family.  He then denied it and gave me a funny look.  I mentioned he told me last time his family worked for the C.I.A. in California, etc. and he showed some fear.  He denied it and said:  "No C.I.A.---no, no,---no C.I.A."  I said:  "Ok."  I changed the subject but something is weird about it. 

Beware of the SILVER and GOLD pumpers too.  Many of them have been dishonest!  Pastor Dowell is one of them.  Pastor Dowell's god is none other than the Devil and Satan.  I have no fear of him or anyone since I am in Christ Jesus and have believed the gospel of Christ.  I'm justified by faith in his blood.

...developing...