Friday, February 10, 2012

Steve Quayle Earnestly Preaches His Message of Jesus

Got goosebumps?

I'm still making my observations on Steve Quayle here and quite honestly he is very suspect in what he is up to.  He's very well received on "Coast to Coast" and the UFO GANG and I don't care how he handles the scriptures and writes books to study the giants in the earth during the days of Noah.   This scripture below is always on my mind when I listen to these men run their mouth with great swelling words of vanity:

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
---II TIMOTHY 4.3-4 

And by the way:  If I ever have any angel show up in my presence or Jesus appear to me in any way, shape, or form in this life I'll tell whatever it is in front of me to go straight to hell where it came from.  And that's the truth!

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
---GALATIANS 1.8 

Having thus said above I can still rejoice that he's able to preach Christ to a group of people there that have been so exposed to oppositions of science that they might actually come to the knowledge of the truth: