Friday, February 10, 2012

Bob Chapman Cutting Back On Interviews

Bob Chapman is going to cut back on various radio interviews and I don't blame him.  Every time I look at these I see very little viewer count and that tells me that only about the equivalent of one small town in America is actually paying attention among the others.  I must say that I have learned a great deal from listening to Bob Chapman compared to many others who claim to have knowledge and understanding of current events.  Bob will be missed on my part however I'm tired of watching many hosts just exalt their radio shows at the expense of getting the truth out instead of listening to what he has to report.  

I think after we lose Bob Chapman there isn't anyone that can really fill his place in these matters.  And I'm not exalting or putting trust in man here I'm just giving some honor to whom honor is due.  

Thank you Mr. Chapman from The News UNIT: