Thursday, December 29, 2011

The News UNIT Silver and Gold Outlook



SILVER:  Silver will retrace downward after the holidays are finished and test $22.  It has a shot at breaking $20 and I am looking forward to lower because I am very greedy.  I'm planning on buying SLV when SPOT SILVER hits $19.  And greed is a good thing--just remember that!

GOLD:  I really don't care much about GOLD because I don't have the money to buy enough of it.  Furthermore Ben Bernanke when asked by Ron Paul if GOLD was money answered "NO".  So I don't need anything like that in my collection.

I have been waiting now for over two years to be able to afford this stuff and try to recover some of my assets but it would do me best if the price would drop into the TEENS.  Wish me luck! 

I'm also considering buying PAPER instead of PHYSICAL because it's much easier to deal with and any problems in the financial industry should be cleared up soon.  Thank you.