Sunday, October 18, 2020

It's time to MODERATE our YOU TUBE CHANNELS or otherwise face the JUDGMENT FROM THE LORD

*****I'm sure The News UNIT is not right with God*****

The News UNIT MODERATORS

I'll be slowly making NEW MODERATORS to weed out the NEWS HERETICKS:



Diamondustification exhorts to properly moderate your You Tube channel of face the judgment of God:

Can you imagine standing in front of the Lord and giving an account for MODERATING your You Tube channel?  

It might be better to STOP COMMENTS altogether then...?....





Diamondustification
Good morning family. In this video I speak to a general issue, I am not rebuking any one person in particular and I also understand that the more subscribers one has, the more difficult it becomes to be on top of things. But I have encountered many individuals who have told me that any form of moderation is unbiblical and denies people fellowship and the chance to reason out of the scripture. But such a mindset is blatantly unbiblical as I while go on to prove in this video. Every single one of us, myself included, who has a channel ministry, have a responsibility to the flock of God to be on top of things and appoint others to help us in this matter if the need arises. Whether or not you stand fast with the shield of faith and the helmet of salvation yourself matters not. There are many weaker brethren that we should be mindful of, and these heretics are spoken of in the bible itself as stiff-necked, unteachable and unreproveable of themselves. They are not asking questions, but making statements, talking AT you and setting up a soap box to use the platform God has given you as a means to spread false doctrine, contention and heresy. Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,  Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,  Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.  They shed innocent blood when they lead people away from Christ, they do this wicked deed because they are inflated with pride and deceived & being deceived, they devise wicked imaginations and accuse us who love the Lord in the grace of God as they try and spy out our liberty and bring us into bondage. They swiftly run into mischief, copy and pasting all of their vile heresy in as many places as they can, while looking for any fault or blemish to tear down those around them. in so doing they bear false witness, speak lies & sow discord among the brethren. Put them out.
Show less

Hide 5 replies
City on a hill
I had a dream last night. In the dream I was sitting in a recliner in the living room. Evil spirits we're trying to attack me, but I didn't see them. They were trying to control me. Then I went to my grandma's room struggling trying to get there with the attacks around me. I saw my mom and my grandma. The evil spirits we're trying to confuse me by thanking my mom and my grandma was demons. But they weren't. My mom said, Grandma had a terrible dream just now. I said" what was the dream"? She said" Kevin is not SAVED". Kevin is my little brother and he is an atheist. Then I started thinking about for some reason, maybe I'm not saved? I went back to the living room, then I saw a storm going on outside seeing colors in the clouds that I couldn't name. I saw trees that were the same shape. They were all the same trees. I was talking to the Lord, I said Lord please forgive me for all my sins!!! Then I realized suddenly, that, that doesn't save me. I realized in my HEART that's not the answer. Then I said" Lord I believe that you are the Son of God, that you are the one that came to this earth and did what you did, you are the Son of God, Lord Jesus, I believe!!! Then immediately, I knew I was SAVED!!! Then I asked the Lord" was I always SAVED!!! The Lord, confirmed with me, lighting up the two trees that were in front of me with a color I could not name. He said yes!!! Then I started thinking about my rewards. I said" Lord do I get Rewards? Then I saw so many trees lighting up with a color I could not name. Then He said something to me" it's time to get serious about my coming"!!! I saw the storm lightning up!!! It's time to get serious about His coming!!! I knew within my HEART!!! He's coming so quickly and it's time to get serious about His coming!!! Then I woke up. I asked my mom if my Grandma had a dream, she said yes, but she couldn't remember it. Hopefully this dream encourages y'all!!! Y'all can share this dream. God bless!!!😃😃😃🎺🎺🎺 The Rapture is this year. You won't be here in the next 2 months if your name is written in the book life from the foundations of the world. That's what I know what God has shown me. I also know this what God has shown me. There's no more time left. That means you can't go on a long journey anymore. Time is now to come to repentance!!! I've had many dreams that came true before. These three dreams have been a wild ride. Back in 2017, I adopted a cat named Peter. I asked the Lord which cat should I adopt and He pointed me to Peter. So I got Peter when he was little and he grew up. He became one of the biggest cats have ever owned. One day I had a dream. In the dream, I saw Peter laying on a little girl's bed in a room that was filled with light. I was kind of wondering what he was doing there looking at him in first person seeing him in the New Jerusalem and the dream ended. When I woke up in the morning. I said Mom, I saw Peter in Heaven. She looked at me weird and thought Peter was still there. So we look for him. There was a next door neighbor that had chickens but no fence. My cousin lived right by us. She said" Peter got into some chickens and the next door neighbor's killed him. Some reason I wasn't sad because I knew he was all right. A year later in 2018, I had a dream of seeing three cats in the New Jerusalem. I saw one of my cat, name Peter, that was killed recently. I saw a cat that I did not recognize because we did not own that cat. It was fully grown. It was a black calico cat. I saw my mansion that was white as snow and my guess houses and the Crystal Clear River of life that had gold Mist coming out of the river. I saw many beautiful mansions by the river. It was amazing to see. When I woke up. I was mad at first and wondering about that black cat. In 2019, it was pouring down rain one day. My sister was outside and she comes in the house with a black calico kitten that had been abandoned in the pouring down rain lying in the ditch. We quickly try to put it back to health. About 1 hour it was fine as it could be and joyful to be around us. So then I recognized that is the cat that I saw in the New Jerusalem. My sister comes up with the name Gracie. In 2020, Gracie get pregnant and has five baby kittens. We gave those five kittens to good homes. Financial trouble came up. We didn't have the money to get Gracie fix and we still don't. All 5 baby kitten's survived. So a couple months goes by and she gets pregnant again. This time she had complications. She had five baby kittens again and one died. I wasn't there at the time when she had the kittens and I didn't want to see the one that died. So my mom tells me to bury it and she says you don't have to look at it because it's in a plastic bag. So I bury it and I have a dream. In the dream I saw all five baby kittens that was so joyful that I've never seen kittens that joyful ever in my life!!! I saw the one that died and it was so beautiful looking at it in first person in the New Jerusalem. They were all the same age except one!!! There wasn't much difference though. I woke up and I told my mom I saw the baby kitten that died and it looks so joyful. She said what did it look like, I said it looked light gray. She said yes, that was the color. Gracie had those kittens in August 16th 2020!!! It's September 28th!!! They were still baby kittens in the New Jerusalem!!! There's no more time left, not even 2 months!!! I hope this gives you encouragement!!!😃😃😃 The way those 4 kittens are looking right now because we still own them. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rapture was this month. Just stay sober and Be watchful!!! God bless!!!😃😃😃 The kittens are at that age right now the way I saw them in the New Jerusalem!!! Be watchful and stay sober!!! The Rapture is happening this month before Halloween!!!
Show less
Truesalvation
@City on a hill Did I see that comment before, I think I saw some of the other comments. Question, did you really want to bless us with those words, sorry I don't have real discernment, but I do have mercy, I also am a fanatic of Jesus. Just ask Diamondustification, let God bless Diamondustification. All hail Jesus! Amen!
Mr. Christian
You know how I do here. If its hate its gone. I try to be objective but at some point you just gotta make that call. I have people that comment on my channel that never comment because they are attacked so much. Here, its as safe as I can make it.
SHAWN LANG
Jesse I agree with you brother! And I’ll just say this, all the heresy & slanderous accusations, the lies and deceit, and just any of such of the enemy altogether, let’s consider it all unto us like water off a ducks back my brother! I love & appreciate you my man! All to the glory of the only great God our Savior Christ Jesus! Amen & Amen...
City on a hill
@Mr. Christian Sorry. Hand shake. I will see you up there. I wish our differences was being dealt with here on Earth with a hand shake. Trinity. I know the Trinity is described in the Bible, but the word is not found in the Holy Bible. You know not my HEART. The dimness of light is out there and groups are being shaken and divided!!! The body of Christ is being shaken and being divided by the devil. It breaks my HEART, but a handshake or a hug I cannot wait to do with you in the Kingdom of Heaven. God bless!!!😃😃😃
Show less


------------------------------------------------------