Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The News UNIT has been RESTRICTED on TWITTER for an OLD TWEET

*****TWITTER IS ON A FALSE ACCUSATION CAMPAIGN NOW****


*****WHY EVEN SUBSCRIBE TO TWITTER?*****


TWITTER is falsifying my own intentions

Why should they have a problem with us reading and tweeting existing news?

So TWITTER allows us to TWEET so they can ACCUSE us of CONDONING VIOLENCE?


TWITTER concludes that I'm CONDING and CELEBRATING VIOLENCE? What a bunch of false accusers for simply reTWEETING news items.  Then TWITTER should be shut down also if they don't like us looking at existing news items....What a joke this anti-social media has turned into:

So now we know by experience that TWITTER is falsely accusing people like me of CONDONING AND CELEBRATING VIOLENCE...




I made an attempt to APPEAL this decision to TWITTER: I am very offended. Here's what I sent:

I am offended that TWITTER who allows me to retweet news items would say as a result that I am condoning and celebrating violence.  Please stop this! Thank you.







UPDATE:  10:42 A.M. C.D.T. September 23.2020:  @The_News_UNIT ACCOUNT STILL LOCKED BY TWITTER AND PROBABLY WILL BE FOR A LONG TIME.  THESE ARE TWO TWEETS THAT REMAIN CONCERNING THE NEWS ON KYLE RITTENHOUSE.  AND I STILL DO NOT CONDONE NOR DO I CELEBRATE VIOLENCE AS TWITTER'S ACCUSATION AGAINST ME EXPLAINS.  I WILL NOT BUDGE ON THIS MATTER! I AM AN AMERICAN AND ALSO TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD THE U.S. CONSTITUTION...