Sunday, August 2, 2020

The CHRISTIAN CULT of CHRISTIANITY is all RAPTURE READY

*****RAPTURE HERETICS*****

GO TO HELL!


*****OSAS GRACE CHRISTIAN CULT*****

*****them that believe not*****

*****God's strong delusion is coming to them...*****

Jesus cannot wait to meet them...?...

They are all justified by faith?

...and are a mixed multitude...

Here we have a load of 'Christians' in today's 'Christianity' that claim to know the true God and eternal life however they all compromise the word of God and have all manner of diverse doctrines.  But that's all right because the true God really doesn't seem to care and therefore I conclude that their god they call 'God' is a liar and a deceiver and has to be Satan:

If you believe their trash gospels and all manner of diverse doctrines then count me out.  I reject this God, their Jesus, and the Holy Spirit of this bunch entirely now.  

Here's what I believe:

I believe the Holy Bible A(KJ)V is God's pure word and all the other English versions are perverted.  Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to them that believe...and the gospel is more than just I CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15 verses 1 through 4.  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  

I also believe and confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh...the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us (according to the scriptures)...and much more...

Oh, I'm supposed to believe all their heresies and how they have no regard for the scriptures other than wresting them to their own destruction?  Really?

Here's a recent pal who was at one point so happy to fellowship with me but he now thinks he's going to rebuke me for not preaching the gospel of Christ:  Take a look:

Gringo Spunkstien
Gringo Spunkstien
2 days ago
Personally, I'd call you a fucking nut case.  You've gone completely over the falls camper.   An idiot savant who has no empathy for anyone except yourself.  A disgusting person who, for unfathomable reasons, has wasted his life and now begins to question himself.  Totally pathetic.


newsunit
newsunit
29 minutes ago
Call me whatever you want ass hole.  I'm in Christ Jesus.  If you don't like that then keep on puffing.


The Dude Saved Us
The Dude Saved Us
2 days ago
How often do you speak the gospel of Christ at this channel?

Answer:  Rarely.....almost never.

How often do you rail against others who DO SPEAK THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST (and they speak it everyday at their channels)

Answer:  You rail at them everyday. 

I used to think you were railing at them for trying to be "WALK TEACHERS" when they aren't yet stable in the scriptures WITH UNDERSTANDING of God's word needed to TEACH the body of Christ about how to look to Christ DAILY FOR THEIR WALK

Now I'm not sure why you're railing against people, because you FALSELY ACCUSE people who believe the one true gospel of Christ of "HAVING ANOTHER JESUS"

same thing Mr. Christian does
same thing Scott Sepaneck does
same thing Charles Lawson does
same thing EVERY DUMB ASS infected with the religious spirit does

sooooo, not sure anymore what you're trying to accomplish

You don't give honour & respect to people who give the CLEAR gospel of Christ message

Yet you give no clear gospel of Christ message yourself at your channel

I guess it's getting to the time that I'm gonna have to start making videos since you've not grown your channel into a FELLOWLABOURER IN THE GOSPEL channel

Which is what I thought you were doing here

Turns out you got some other agenda

Good luck


newsunit
newsunit
1 second ago
I reject all your bullshit.  Go puff like a dragon.

You'll have to read the COMMENTS in the video below...and no I'm not kidding around here folks!  I really don't give a FUCK what any of you think anymore and I shall respond in kind to you fools according to your folly:

I'm believing on the real Lord Jesus Christ for my salvation.  If you don't like that then go thy way...

But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
-PSALM 50:16-23

If you don't like it I'll shove the two-edged sword of the Spirit which is the word of God right up your ass!












GOOD!  I hope COVID-19 is God's judgment on so-called 'Christianity'....Praise the Lord!...