Monday, March 16, 2020

I HATE ALL YOU CHRISTIANS! EVERY ONE OF YOU!

*****F U 2 Christians!*****

*****You GO TO HELL!*****



Attention: Christians:

I HATE YOUR GUTS!

I hate you with perfect hatred!

This is certainly going to be controversial but I have to say now that I hate all Christians.

I never get a kind word from any of you really, and every one of you really do not believe the scriptures and have your own private interpretations on all matters.  

It is at this time in my life that I can honestly say that I HATE ALL CHRISTIANS. I hate you all with perfect hatred and that includes every pastor, evangelist, or whatever you want to call yourself.

I still believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.  Whatever that means to you means nothing to me as I am completely satisfied with the HOLY BIBLE the A(KJ)V and I shall cling to that version and die believing the gospel of Christ.  

I shall no longer explain any of it to anyone but rather simply take the word of God and preach it. If you don't like how or what I do with it I have a message for you from your Jesus below since most of you do not know who the real JESUS is anyway:




If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
-I COR 16.22