Tuesday, February 25, 2020

OSAS GRACE CULT of VAIN TALKERS and DECEIVERS - loads of women

*****THE MIXED MULTITUDE IS GROWING*****

*****THEIR REWARD OF INQUITY AND GOD'S STRONG DELUSION IS COMING*****

OSAS GRACE HERETICS

LOADS OF WOMEN!

These vain talkers and deceivers are both women and men who will not endure sound doctrine but rather give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils:


Jennifer Fraser1977:

Where's the husband?





Jesus Centre of Grace / Jesus Zentrum der G nade

Prophetic Ministry / Exposing evil / Saving Souls 

My name is Melanie Ludwig, I am a born again Christian (with the gift of tongues) and from Germany.
Jesus called me as a Prophetess with an Apostolic call.
Jesus wants me to speak into the body of Christ and help prepare His bride.
He often sends me abroad to preach and pray for people where Jesus saves, heals and delivers. 
He is still the same acc. to Hebrews 13:8.
Moreover, Jesus wants me to launch the JCG ministry in other countries to share the true gospel in order to save souls. Time is short!

God bless each one of you; I pray you will be blessed with the messages I upload on my channel.

If Jesus puts on your heart to support me, I'd be very thankful. Unfortunately, I can't make out donation receipts.
PayPal: paypal.me/JesusCentre

Email: Jesuscentregrace@gmx.de



Chelsi Bedell:  Motivational Christian speaker with visions, dreams and private interpretations: