Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Cannibalism and the Amish: Are they related? And who is Somerset Belenoff?

Somerset Belenoff

President Trump likes her

But who is she?

SOME VERY CREEPY STUFF:

"Smart, tough lady and we've had very good conversations. Very productive. It's a great partnership and we'll accomplish great things. Very great things."
 - Donald Trump, US President

"She's my cousin actually, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have by my side in times of difficulty or anyone I'd rather not have on the other side!"
 - Charles, Prince of Wales

"I fear only three things in this world: Lady Belenoff, Illness and death, in that order."
 - Vladimir Putin



Is this what's going on with the principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places?

The AMISH  UNDERGROUND BROTHERHOOD

What is that and why the mention of CANNIBALISM?





...developing...