Thursday, November 7, 2019

Daniel Lee on 'dnajlion7' You Tube Channel is worth a serious study...

One of the rare ones today:

Daniel Lee

My brethren (who I never hear from anyway) will consider me in error because Daniel Lee teaches what he calls "Christian Hebrew Roots."  Many alleged believers on the Lord Jesus Christ have condemned men like Daniel to hell for teaching "Hebrew Roots."  I never fully examined this man's teachings however I do notice he does not seem to categorize those of us who only know English and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as some kind of lessor category of 'believers' or consign us to hell in unbelief.  So I find t his guy to be a faithful man who might be able to teach others also:

I'm not looking for any heresies in this man and so far what I see is a brother in Christ Jesus:

I don't know what to make of 'Q' but I know I voted for our current President Trump and I'm well aware that many alleged 'Christians' who support Trump also go so far as to worship Trump as "The Trumpet of God" and even claim he's a prophet.  

False Prophet Mark Taylor claims Trump is a prophet and also seems to me to be a pro-Trump mischief-maker who is promulgating all manner of false doctrines and teaching along with his sidekick Christopher McDonald.  

THE BOTTOM LINE:  We are in perilous times people!  And those in Christ Jesus (the real one) need to take heed.  Many deceivers out there...be sober, be vigilant!

Wow! (I'm just listening to this) and I hear him mention Greg Laurie.  I knew Greg Laurie is a problem and probably the whole Calvary Chapel movement from Chuck Smith which is where Greg Laurie comes from.  You can also put Chuck Missler, David Hocking and others on the WATCH LIST OF HERETICS besides....

Methinks the LORD God is going to drain the real swamp soon of them that believe not on our Lord Jesus Christ and God will judge them by that man that he hath ordained in that he raised him from the dead:

MARK THEM!