Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The FAA discriminated against my religion

*****I've been discriminated right here in the USA by my own government******

"...his religion is weird:"

"he says the Devil is coming out of the television:"

So why was I discriminated?


Maybe my religion doesn't come under the umbrella of protection in the good old USA?

What is my religion you ask?  It is belief on God and the Lord Jesus Christ according to the HOLY BIBLE the Authorized (King James) Version.  My religion is now categorized as a radical right wing separatist extremist potential domestic terrorist style religion...

ONE PROBLEM:  We don't chop heads off, we don't sing about raping women, armed robbery, killing cops, theft, drug abuse, sexual perversion,...we don't have any intention of harming ourselves or anyone else, yet we are treated like some kind of ISIS TERRORIST CELL here in the USA.

But when Jesus comes back and we come back with him (if that's how it works) there's going to be some real changes here and them that believe not will be cast into hell and then the lake of fire.  So get ready for the Lord who's going to be a real terrorist.  You never studied the terror of the Lord?

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
-II CORINTHIANS 5.11





....developing....