Friday, September 28, 2018

TROUBLEMAKING WOMEN EVERYWHERE! TIME FOR MEN TO BOYCOTT WOMEN

The LOVE OF WOMEN...


...and HATE:


#METOO2



This is only ONE EXAMPLE of a type of woman who goes to church on Sunday and she's out many other nights doing this.  You end up marrying her and she divorces you and takes all your hard earned money and finances...

...many of these woman later in life have prominent roles as CEOs, congresswomen, high level entrepreneurs, IRS experts, FBI experts, and they accuse men of sexually assaulting them 40 years ago and the justice system rules in their favor...

SOMETHING WRONG FOLKS!

I think if I could find a good Jonathan I would:

I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.
-II SAMUEL 1.26

This does not mean that David was a sodomite and had an unnatural affection for a man.  But it was a powerful statement of love and may indicate something that was very much lost between a man and a woman after death passed upon all men from the garden in Eden.   







Women are coming forward to have their voice heard about their sexual assault history...