Sunday, September 16, 2018

FAKE NEWS; FAKE WEATHER; FAKE CHRISTIANS; ...all men are liars.

*****EVERYTHING IS FAKE NOW****

*****FAKE NEWS, WEATHER, CHRISTIANS,....*****

I said in my haste, All men are liars.
-PSALM 116.11

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
-REVELATION 21.8

THERE IS NO MORE NEED TO REPORT ANYTHING. Even so, come Lord Jesus:

We will now resort evermore and completely to the scriptures, the word of God in truth and verity.  Anything else is considerd a lie until proven otherwise:

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
-ROMANS 9.1

Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
-PSALMS 119.128





...developing rapidly...