Friday, May 4, 2018

There's prayer in the White House with Trump the trumpet of God

*****PRAYER WITHOUT CEASING*****


There's prayer in THE WHITE HOUSE


#MAGA


After yesterday's NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER I cannot help but rejoice that God hears the prayers of people of faith.  God plans to prosper America and give us hope and a future.  And the prophecies of God specific to President Donald Trump continue to come to pass:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
-JEREMIAH 29.11 (NIV)

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
-JEREMIAH 29.11 (A(KJ)V)

Mike Pence reports PRAYER IN THE WHITE HOUSE

President Trump often requests for prayer...










...developing...