Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Join the CRYPTO CROTCH CONCERT LIVE

*****SING ABOUT THE BITCOIN CRASH*****



*****Better than Jsnip4 CRYPTO-KARAOKE******

With REVEREND TACOS

The KOSHER CROTCH

COUNTRY CROTCH, CONTEMPORARY CROTCH MUSIC and more...

The only thing in life that's worth owning - crypto coins and stronger smelling women...I don't need my name in the marquis lights. I got my bit coin and Jsnip4 tonight......(Luckenbach Texas)

Some of you think I did this just to be silly or goofy or whatever.  The fact is that there is a HUGE AFFECTION FOR THE CROTCH today.  

I believe MARRIAGE IS HONORABLE AND THE BED UNDEFILED but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.  So if you make a marriage covenant with someone and you break it off, then woe is you.  And if you are married then what you do together is your business and God is not grieved.  

But this affection today for the lust of the flesh is beyond evil and wicked.  And the affection for the crotch is for real and corrupts the flesh even more.  I hope everyone that eats crotch gets cancer of their mouth.  And if you are a whoremonger or adulterer, adulteress or whore, bitch, hoe,...whatever you are outside of marriage....you can reap what you sow!

Those of you (and me) who want to be married and in Christ with our spouse we desire to remain undefiled.  So if you don't like that then you can burn and eventually GO TO HELL too.



...developing...