Monday, April 9, 2018

Does The News UNIT have a controversy with The Resistance Chicks?

The Resistance Chicks Alleged Controversy

This all leads to a HUGE BIBLE STUDY DISCUSSION LIVE

Recently I did a LIVE BROADCAST and got to preaching and cussing as usual.  Just so happened I was watching The Resistance Chicks LIVE at the same time.  Although I have subscribed to them at times on You Tube I've only watched them probably a dozen times at best over the last couple of years.  

All I know is they appear to be two sisters and have a friend that is some guy they call "Kansas."  

One of their subscribers Chris Holman admonished me about my broadcast and later that night we had quite an interesting 8 HOUR PLUS EXCHANGE LIVE.  It ranged from a bit of what I call "crossfire" and then ended up in a Holy Bible study of sorts.  I sure wish we would do more of this today because bible studies usually last only 45 minutes once a week.

When the word of God comes out for 8 HOURS you can certainly expect that it will not return unto God void but it will accomplish that which he pleases:

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
--ISAIAH 55.8-11

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
-ROMANS 8.28


The RESISTANCE CHICKS...




The News UNIT PREACHING & CUSSING...




Chris Holman admonishes The News UNIT and then the whole thing turns into a bit of "crossfire" and then a HUGE BIBLE STUDY....