Sunday, February 18, 2018

Today's CRYPTO NEWS UNIT WATCH LIST:

The LATEST Crypto News UNIT WATCH LIST:

My WATCH LISTS are always subject to change:

BTC (losing interest)
BCH (too much Roger Ver noise)
BTG (reportedly coming to COINBASE)
ETH (fortune 500 companies have an interest in this)
LTC (I was never impressed with Charlie Lee)
DOGE (Does anyone have anything bad to say about Dogecoin?)
DASH (Only because of Amanda)
ZCL (Adam Meister knows he will make more BTC with this)
XMR (the criminals' choice)
XRP (the banksters' delight)

If you want my price guesses you will have to do a reasonable exchange for this and send me .10 BTC per hour of my time.  This is not anything other than a guess and is not in any way financial advice or a pump & dump recommendation.  I just will not waste my time as my time is worth something.  Also you can contact me for consultation about the HOLY BIBLE, weather, and general talking time on various subjects for live YOU TUBE hangout/interviews:



...developing...