Thursday, February 15, 2018

Nikolas Cruz charged with 17 COUNTS OF PREMEDITATED MURDER

*****The Parkland, Florida School Shooter*****

Fellow students predicted he would do this...





...and he did it:

Many students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School predicted he was going to shoot up the school...

...and he did...

What happened to IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING?

How about you ASS HOLES OUT THERE that accused me of some evil shit as this?  FUCK YOU FUCKERS!  I'm in Christ Jesus and I'm not interested in doing any harm either to myself or anyone else.  So go fuck yourself and watch the USA go down because of idiots like you that fuck with decent Americans like me!

Even so, come Lord Jesus:



Why the music below?  Because it shows the depravity of what's going on today.  Wake up Mr. and Mrs. America!  Oh that's right there's hardly any moms and dads anymore.  No wonder!  Make America great again?  Sure.

(And for those of you who hate me remember this: When I see something I say something.  So if you don't do something about what I tell you then the blood is on your hands not mine.)