Wednesday, January 31, 2018

President Trump and THE STATE OF THE UNION (additional stories and reports)

The News UNIT BROADCAST BLOCKED during President Trump's STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS..


The News UNIT is well hated because I voted for and I support President Donald Trump.

I certainly know and am acquainted with my enemies well.  They are not only ENEMIES of AMERICA and President Trump, but they are enemies of the gospel of Christ and God:


Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
-PSALM 92.11


The News UNIT was UNABLE TO BROADCAST LIVE Tuesday night for the STATE OF THE UNION...

The News UNIT broadcast was JAMMED by unknown sources Tuesday night.  THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA don't like The News UNIT.  That's just fine with me.  I know where I stand here in the USA as an American.  I'll keep my friends close and my enemies closer.  BRING IT ON!

The Maestro Way Trumpets Trump...





FOX 10 covered the STATE OF THE UNION...




Alex Jones on INFOWARS covered the STATE OF THE UNION...