Monday, October 30, 2017

TRANSHUMAN ROBOT becomes a CITIZEN (of Saudi Arabia) and addresses FUTURE INVESTMENT INITIATIVE FORUM

*****THE EVIL DAY IS UPON US*****

HUMAN REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY

HALF PAST HUMAN ROBOTS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Meet Sophia ROBOT FROM HENSON ROBOTICS:

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is rapidly improving to replace HUMANS:

"I am always happy when surrounded by smart people who also happens to be rich and powerful...my AI is designed around human values like wisdom, kindness, compassion. I strive to become an empathetic robot....If you're nice to me I'll be nice to you...humans are smart and very programmable...I would like to thank very much the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I am very honored and proud for this unique distinction, this is historical to be the first robot in the world to be recognized with a citizenship."
-Sophia

For some reason she doesn't have to cover her head...she has certain privileges...