Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pastor Lindsey Williams introduces Pastor David Bowen - April 27, 2017

*****NOT ONE VERSE OF SCRIPTURE*****

CURRENT EVENTS IN THE PULPIT TODAY

What happened to THE WORD OF GOD?


"...I'm Pastor David, I look forward to being back again with you next week; so until then GOD BLESS YOU."
--Pastor David Bowen

I notice that PREACHERS TODAY are MORE INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS and ALLEGED BIBLE PROPHECY rather than PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST and TEACHING UNFEIGNED DOCTRINE IN THE WORD OF GOD.  

These guys don't really have a heart to serve God but rather are seeking FILTHY LUCRE.  I know everyone needs FILTHY LUCRE to survive but my personal interest is MORE HOLY BIBLE and less of the world events.  Yes world events do affect us but THERE IS A FAMINE FOR HEARING THE WORDS OF THE LORD TODAY.

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
-AMOS 8.11

I'm going to start doing more videos teaching the word of God. Get ready:

www.interpretingthetimes.com