Wednesday, April 12, 2017

For those of you looking for CHRISTIAN YOU TUBE CHANNELS and CHRISTIAN NEWS this is for you:

As many of you probably feel about me I'm too much of a HELL RAISER to classify as a CHRISTIAN ANYMORE insofar as CHRISTIAN IS DEFINED TODAY.  So for those of you who have consigned me to hell for saying "FUCK" or some other statements regarding today's news I have to admit I have a hard time reporting so-called "CHRISTIAN NEWS."  

If you can do a better job as a Christian then you go right ahead and exalt yourself.  I'm content to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for his finished work and his precious blood applies to me by taking away my sin according to his word and the preaching of the true unfeigned gospel of Christ.

And any of you who have an issue with me why not give me some OPEN REBUKE about it or even get on a LIVE HANGOUT and let me have it?  Give it a try sometime:

So here are your wonderful Christian channels from some guy here who recommends them.  I guess these are "Christians?"  

NOW I HAVE TO ADMIT I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TIME AT ALL TO EVEN BEGIN REVIEWING THIS BUT I EXPECT I WILL BE THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY THEM BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DON'T PREACH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST AND HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE WORD OF GOD.  I'll take a look:





So here's the LINK to the CHANNELS this guy recommends: I'm going to laugh ahead of time:

I know I'm considered to be a real SMART ASS CHRISTIAN! And I intend to stay that way too! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sincitypreacher/channels?view=60


Oh boy!  I already watched one and almost got started here with more COMMENTS.  I'll spare you readers this time and forget it.  It's not even worth my time anymore...go play with your EVANGACUBE. :-)