DONATE BITCOIN



152jcwGG8vAQvVNTQeKXcBJGa4tbVABzj4


Visit Crypto HW Wallet Superstore:

Monday, November 7, 2016

TRUMP CABINET already being discussed

*****TRUMP VICTORY EXPECTED*****

SAD STATE FOR AMERICA IF IT DOESN'T

YOU BETTER GET OUT AND VOTE TRUMP!

It looks more like a TRUMP VICTORY now:

The Donald Trump Administration and cabinet picks have already started:

Donald Trump's CABINET-IN-WAITING:
  • Attorney General Rudy Giulinai
  • Secretary of State Newt Gingrich
  • Defense Secretary Lt. Gen Michael Flynn
  • Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin
  • Commerce Secretary Lew Eisenberg






3 comments:

  1. I don't like Newt Gingrich at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thunder preacher as White House Communications Director.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did one tour inside the beltway in my life and I don't really want to do another one. However, I might make an exception for Donald Trump because I really like the guy. And then maybe I'd get type rated and become a pilot again--just maybe? :-) That would be my wish list. And then sue all those idiots the Trump way that did me wrong.

      Delete

Visit Crypto HW Wallet Superstore: