Thursday, November 3, 2016

The USA CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

We the People MUST VOTE FOR TRUMP!

OR THIS IS THE END OF AMERICA

Even though I'm going to lose my salvation (probably never had it anyway because I'm an 'unsaved believer') by voting for Donald Trump, I'm voting for Donald Trump anyway.  I want America back to its core values too.  Some say this country was founded on rebellion and will end in rebellion but when Adam and Even sinned and sin passed upon all men God sent his only begotten Son who knew no sin and was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God through him.  

So what does America have to do with God or not?  Is it just a GENTILE MIXED MULTITUDE NATION now?  Is it SPIRITUAL BABYLON or some other private interpretation?  We have all the experts telling us many things many of which are really not known.  I'm content not to know everything save Jesus Christ and him crucified.  Moreover Christ died and rose again for our justification.  I'll believe on him even if I'm an unsaved believer going to hell for voting TRUMP:

See you in HELL!  



I'll see you in HELL...whoever thinks I'm going to hell...