DONATE BITCOIN



152jcwGG8vAQvVNTQeKXcBJGa4tbVABzj4


Visit Crypto HW Wallet Superstore:

Thursday, November 3, 2016

MANY ELITE LEADERS ARE PEDOPHILES and SEX PERVERTS

CLINTONS' SEX WITH MINORS and PEDOPHILIA

It's time to DRAIN THE SWAMP and really pour the fire on these CHILD MOLESTERS and other GOVERNMENT CRIMINALS:

I hope the fire of God's judgement falls upon these wicked people and the go to HELL.  That's another reason why I'm voting for TRUMP.  If you think TRUMP is involved with CHILD MOLESTATION and all these SEX ORGY RINGS because he said a few things about women you're more than an ass:  



3 comments:

  1. Joel Skousen says Steve Pieczenik is full of shit and they are both frequent guest on Alex Jones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? :-) That's funny! Alex Jones is a prick in my opinion and I'm really sick of him but his damn INFOWARS is the only source for this crap to find something out.

      This is one crazy messed up time for the USA. I really am at the point where I don't give a shit anymore and I'm still going to vote for TRUMP.

      Delete
  2. it would be no surprise that bubba is a baby banger. but yeah i'm with joel skousen i? steve's legitimacy. i wanna believe him but something awhile back caught me off on the guy.

    ReplyDelete

Visit Crypto HW Wallet Superstore: