Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hireling Pastor James David Manning doesn't know his HOLY BIBLE again

More false teaching on HELL and THE TRIBULATION

(...and the 10 virgins who didn't take Holy Spirit in their lamps)

The title of this video here is "God Does Not Answer Prayers From Hell Or The Tribulation."  Just another perfect example of a man who doesn't know the scriptures nor the power of God:

And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
--JONAH 2.2

So you think God doesn't know what's going on in hell Mr. Manning?  You need to study a bit more:

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
--PSALM 139.8

The ATLAH church is the answer.  Sure it is: