Friday, September 16, 2016

Donald Trump lets his hair down on Late Night T.V.

Donald Trump gets his hair messed up on the Tonight Show

I'd call this some good clean fun
 

I think this is funny and good humor.  It shows Donald Trump is not afraid to have some fun with people and you have to hand it to Jimmy Fallon too for doing the same to himself to be fair. 

Donald Trump really is a good looking person for 70 years old.  I would consider him to be more around 60 myself.  I never new he was 70 until recently. 

There's a time to have fun and I think Jimmy Fallon was both funny and fair as he messed up his own hair.  

As for Hillary we hope she's not dead and these conspiracy theories are just that.  I don't want her in the White House but I certainly don't wish she is suffering from a major illness.  

Time to vote in Donald Trump soon for U.S. President.  The man really wants to get to work for We the People.  You can bash him all you want but I see him as the real deal for America.  I really hope he has some good people lined up for his cabinet and he can rearrange some things going on inside the Beltway.  



...developing...