Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The King James 1611 Boys

Mountain View Baptist Church

So now what?  These guys are coming off the rails?  Maybe it's an audition for Nashville or to join with the other Hollywood Quartets? 

http://balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2016/08/hick-burp-religion-is-sloppy-mess.html

This is nothing new to me.  I've meet countless KJV ONLY BIBLE BELIEVERS (whatever that means it means nothing to me) that don't even know their own HOLY BIBLE, do not study, and do not rightly divide the word of truth.  They all claim to be born again, baptized in water, and are all now walking in newness of life after they got their suits and dresses wet in a lake or a baptistry.  No doubt many of them shall die the death of the uncircumcised having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.  From such turn away:

I'm so glad I'm in Christ Jesus and I was baptized and circumcised.  Now I have the hope of eternal life:  I never took the name of "Baptist" either.  I reject it 110% for good measure: 

Two preachers I still listen to are Brother James Knox and Pastor Charles Lawson.  But I have to be careful with them because of their Baptist traditions.  Are there any faithful men anywhere anymore?  Seriously?