Sunday, June 19, 2016

Maranatha! Singers - Holy One

*****Our God shall come and shall not keep silent...*****

The Kingdom of God vs. The New World Order 

Tremble ye at the wrath of the Lamb of God!

If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
--I CORINTHIANS 16.22

In case you're wondering what's going on in the world toady:  GOD IS GETTING READY TO DISH OUT A FULL MEASURE OF HIS WRATH.  AND YES GOD IS DAMNING AMERICA.  READ THAT AGAIN PLEASE. THERE IS NO PLACE FOUND FOR HER:

In the midst of this evil and perverse END TIME generation of perdition and ever increasing ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteous I challenge anyone anywhere to a duel in the word of God.  Try me you losers!  I shall take the word of God and smite any of you!  Is this a threat?  No.  It's a promise:  We will do it live!  Bring it on!

Whether America is destroyed makes no difference to me.  The Kingdom of God is where I belong:  Even so, come Lord Jesus:

They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
--PSALM 118.11