Thursday, April 14, 2016

REPUBLICANS are now becoming DEMOCRATS over Donald Trump

Is Donald Trump destroying the GOP?

Or has America gone absolutely nuts?

These sure are strange times for America:

Apparently now we have alleged conservatives who used to express themselves as being constitutional Americans and in many forms of Christianity turning to the enemies of America.  If you ask me I believe they already were enemies of America themselves but were masquerading under their false pretense.  Nevertheless watch the Republicans now begin to endorse the Clinton Global Initiative and President Hillary Clinton:

Watch the NEXT-GEN GOP SPOKESWOMAN:

Listen to the spirit of these women today.  It is a very evil spirit.  Can you discern this?

"...I know what I'm getting with Clintonian policies, I don't know what I'm getting with Donald Trump."
--Rina Bahrara, DC Delegate to RNC Convention
...developing...