Saturday, August 22, 2015

Behold the prophets and prophetesses abound over September/October 2015

Watch the prophets and prophetesses that hear from God

(Some even hear from the elite :-))

We shall watch to see whether God speaks them them or not.   I'm beginning to notice many of these people might actually be of the movement that thinks they are Jews.  They might say they are Jews but God might have something else to say about them:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
--REVELATION 2.9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

--REVELATION 3.9

NAMES TO BEHOLD:
  • Mena Lee Grebin, prophetess (she comes from a line of prophets)
  • Steve Quayle
  • Hagmann and Hagmann
  • Lyn Leahz 
  • David Vose
  • Lindsey Williams
  • Michael Snyder


Mena Lee Grebin, prophetess


...developing...