Monday, July 20, 2015

Donald Trump continues to make more sense amidst past nonsense

Donald Trump may just have to be president now

The more I hear about Donald Trump the more I like him.  Not that I completely trust these various politicians and businessmen but from what I hear and hoping it's true I certainly like what I hear from Donald Trump.  Did you hear what he has to say about our VETERAN'S HOSPITALS being dumps?  He's 100% correct!  And I really believe the guy wants to change some very critical things that have gone bad for America.  I also believe he would be on the crosshairs of being assassinated by the criminal cartel.

The Republican Party is a joke right now too actually as it has its share of OATH OF OFFICE VIOLATORS that inhabit their high places in government.  What an embarrassment to America this is!  Hopefully Donald Trump can at least make an attempt to move things in a more appropriate direction for America.

The media vultures hate Trump but they are intrigued with him and trying to make sport of him while he actually toys with them openly in all his interviews.  This man is very intelligent and you can tell he's actually getting better at this as he goes on.  He might actually be a good running mate for a president too so he should also consider that option also.  I think he would do well alongside Scott Walker simply because Trump would give Walker a good style of professional counsel and support he would not otherwise have.  It's certainly something to consider in this next election for the sake of our nation:


...developing...