Friday, June 26, 2015

WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL COLLAPSE SCHEDULED THIS YEAR reports Lindsey Williams

*****EMERGENCY BULLETIN*****


(sorry I'm late on this one)

UPDATE and new DVD:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2015/06/lindsey-williams-issues-september-2015.html 

How did I overlook this that was posted June 10th?  I really apologize to my lack of awareness and please for those of you who read this blog please keep me aware of anything you might see or hear by leaving a COMMENT at any time.  Things right now are on the verge of collapse and we have all manner of imminent terrorist threats along with war with Russia and various other world conflicts that could escalate into WORLD WAR III at any given moment.

Here is a LINK to Pastor Lindsey Williams' site and I personally believe the man is 100% honest even though there's been loads of satire surrounding some of his information over the last several year.  I personally spoke to the man and he is in Christ Jesus and he is giving information out accurately and how he receives it.  Many of you have mocked me for doing so since you look for perfect answers in this current world of confusion and uncertainty.  We are all at the mercy of evil men and seducers waxing worse and worse and I appreciate what Pastor Lindsey Williams does even amidst all the gainsayers and disinformation promoters:


Some say the man of sin the son of perdition will soon be revealed as God sends strong delusion upon the earth.  The scripture must needs be fulfilled.

It is the time for those of us in Christ Jesus to be sober and watch unto prayer!

...developing...