Thursday, May 28, 2015

Worship and praise the god of technology and science

Since God took to the sidelines I guess the god of technology reigns supreme

Perhaps God gave up and man has the power to take over now?  It might be so.  Maybe the atheists are right and there really isn't a God that is considered the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  Seems that God is anything everybody wants he or she (or it) to be anyway and really most alleged "believers" on Christ or God don't even know the scripture anyway to make any sense of it all.

My own "go to hell" Christian attitude

So what am I going to do about it?  Absolutely nothing.  I just don't care anymore.  Let every man go to his own place now.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.

The mark and the numbers of 666

Watching this video below shows me we are headed toward digital money transactions via Android and all manner of new gadgets and apps to help all of us to transform our minds and our bodies into the new age of technology, logic and reason.

Maybe it's time to become a Dudist priest instead?
http://dudeism.com/ 

Lately I'm not sure where God is.  Is he on vacation?  He certainly doesn't seem to be anywhere and although he must speak to a bunch of Christians that I know he never speaks to me about any matters.  The only thing I still rely on is the old antiquated and obsolete book written by man;  The Holy Bible King James Version.  What a dinosaur I am!   Or maybe I'm just an ancient Peking man?

Hey Christian -- go away to your own place!

For those of you who consider yourselves to be my brethren in Christ (or used to consider that) don't bother to pray for me.  If you don't have time to use your handheld gadgets to talk to me then why even bother praying for me?  I don't want your prayers.  As far as I'm concerned let your prayers become sin:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=109&t=KJV 


...developing...