Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hagmann and Hagmann Religion and "The Great Disconnect"

The men of God are rising...

If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
--PSALM 11.3

Steve Quayle, Kent Hovind, Rudy Davis, Pastor James David Manning, all rising...

"The United States that was no longer exists..."
--Steve Quayle

You have to understand that God is leading his men here to accomplish his purpose.  Sure!



In this broadcast below you find out that Hagmann and Hagmann are going to take Kent Hovind and Rudy Davis under their wing.  I can't wait to see how the King James Only guy Rudy Davis blends in with these other false bible thumpers:



Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
--ISAIAH 41.10-13

 

...developing...